Contractor Safety & Technical Training
Sky Climber Access Solutions is industry leading training provider, delivering both standard and custom suspended scaffold training for professional contractors. We offer variety of Safety and Applications training solutions at either our Technical Training Center (TTC) in Delaware, OH or at your job site.
Suspended Scaffold Training
This course will help identify the dangers of working with suspended scaffolds and how these risks can be minimized by knowing the correct ways to maintain, inspect, and use suspended scaffolding equipment. The course allows attendees to participate in hands-on training in correct assembling, operating, and working on suspended scaffolding.
- Specific regulations and standards
- General safety
- Parts inspection
- Safe Work Practices
- Access and Egress
- Electrical Hazards
- Fall protection
- Inspections and Duties of a Competent Person
- Outriggers, Anchors, and Supports
- Ropes, Hoists, and Safety Lines
Fall Protection Training
The purpose of this fall protection program is to establish guidelines to protect all employees engaged in outdoor or indoor work activities that expose them to potential falls from elevations. This course will help participants identify the dangers in and around the work place associated with fall hazards and how these risks can be minimized through training and the corrective measures needed to work safely.
- Overview of Fall Prevention and Protection
- The Need for Fall Protection
- Hazard Analysis
- Recognition of hazards
- Control measures
- Fall Prevention vs. Protection
- General Principles of Fall Protection
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems Inspection procedures
- Fit test
- Selection, application and care of equipment
- Fall Protection on Aerial Lifts and Ladders
Confined Space Training
This course is designed teach participants the regulations, procedures, and practices to work safely in spaces defined by OSHA as permit required confined spaces. The course is designed to teach the worker to recognize the spaces and their hazards and recognize the health effects of exposure, testing procedures for atmospheric monitoring, proper selection and use of PPE, and the duties and responsibilities for the confined space entrants, attendants and supervisors.
- Confined Space vs. Permit-Required Confined Space
- Alternate entry procedures
- Atmospheric testing with equipment
- Rescue requirements
- Rescue procedures
- Hazard elimination vs. control
- Respiratory Protection
First Aid & CPR
First Aid and CPR training provides participants the lifesaving skills they need to respond correctly during a medical emergency.
- First Aid
Speak to one of our expert team members to discuss suspended scaffolding training.
Have a Question?
Request a quote or connect with one of our expert team members